Friday, August 2, 2013

Life Always Needs Some Sparkle

I have a confession. I am totally and completely in love with these awesome head bands. They are so very amazing!  My awesome friend who is a fitness guru, turned me onto them and since I trust her completely with pretty much anything, I gave them a shot! I am very pleased that I did! 

While I am only starting on my fitness journey, I have to say that these headbands are definitely a must for any athlete or fitness enthusiast. They are non-slip, no headache, no pinch headbands. They are Sparkly Soul Headbands!!!! 

Sparkly Soul: Where do you find your Sparkle? Where do you find your soul?

Directly from their website (www.sparklysoul.com):
"Sparkly Soul Headbands are no headache and no slip....yes, REALLY no headache and no slip. Our patent pending design makes certain that your headbands stay in place - no matter how intense your sports or fitness activity.
  • Sparkle all around - 360° of sparkle
  • 2 widths: 3/8 and 5/8
  • Entire band is elastic
  • One size fits all adults. Also, fits kids ages 5 and up."
I only have a few headbands myself but as I can I am building my collection. I have tried both the thin and the wide headbands, I have found with my head shape and hair type, that the thin ones work best for my hair. I have thin fine short hair. So definitely the thin works best for me, but I do love my wide ones, they work fantastically for when I am riding on the back of my hubby's Motorcycle, it holds back my bangs, so I don't have to use bobby pins that stab my scalp in my helmet.  So they are very versatile, I even wear them to work! 
My small but very sparkly collection!
Everyday needs a little Sparkly or a lot! It's up to you! Check out www.sparklysoul.com for more information! Follow them on twitter: @SPARKLYSOULINC and like their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sparklysoulinc

Totally in love
Kathleen Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment