Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Honest Truth

I hate being alone.  And not because I can't be alone but for the sheer fact that it terrifies me. The truth is that I prefer being alone in my room but have a house full of people. There is a comfort in knowing that there is someone there when and if you need them.

So for the first time in a very long time I am all alone for more than just a day/night. While that wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact I am in an unknown city with only my husband, who I will follow to the end of the earth. But I hate being alone while he is out training. The worst is at night when all the scary sounds come out truth and the mind plays tricks.

I have have been staying up until I can't stay awake anymore. Watching Netflix...

It won't always be this way but for now I will learn to not be afraid of being alone because my husband needs that from me.

With Honesty,
Kathleen Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment