Friday, August 2, 2013

The Wonders of Life

I am not the most eloquent speaker. I sometimes talk in circles. But I am very passionate.

I am one of those people who loves wholly and unconditionally, people and things alike. I forgive people as quickly as I can because I know that holding onto the pain and anger of being hurt is far worse than forgiving. They say that forgiving people is freeing yourself and I agree.  I look for the good in everyone, because everyone has good in them. I see things in a positive light because negativity takes up too much space.

There are days and times when the negativity sinks in and I have to remind myself that I don't like to be that way. I am a positive person at heart but that doesn't mean that I don't get down because things are looking very bleak. It makes me human and I have to remember that at all times. We are all humans, we all make mistakes and things get to us.

I do my best to live life to the fullest. Sometimes it doesn't always feel that way. But then I look around and see that I am. I have a wonderful husband, family and friends, and just because I don't go out to do things all the time but spend some wonderful quality time with my husband is still living life to the fullest.

I am not the most eloquent speaker. I sometimes talk in circles. But I am passionate.  Remember that life is is how you make it and then remember that you are human, with the ability to fall short in all sorts of categories.

Be blessed in all things,
Kathleen Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment